I was tagged by GrottyNosh for this 8 things about me meme.
To participate in the meme I need to share 8 facts about myself.
The rules of the meme are very simple:
- Post the rules before you give the facts about yourself.
- Link to the people who tagged you.
- Share 8 facts about yourself.
- At the end of your post, tag 5 people and list their names with links
- Leave a comment on their blog letting them know they’ve been tagged.
- If you don’t want to participate – no worries, no pressure.
So here are my 8 things:
- I have a hard time making friends with females. I have no idea why, but I think I scare women away from me. This makes almost all my friends male. I have only 4 female phone numbers out of the 30 or so numbers in my cell phone. I would be a good friend to have though as I am very loyal and would never do things to hurt my friends.
- I am upgrading my camera to a digital SLR that I don’t really need if I get this job. My camera that I have will sell very fast, some of my friends are salivating over it.
- I used to be shy and think absolutely nobody liked me. I have made almost a 180 degree turn and am basically outgoing and have many friends whom actually like me or rather I believe like me. LOL… I don’t ever have to be alone. This is an amazing feeling.
- I like commercials, sometimes better than the actual TV program. Oprah for example has some great commercials sometimes and I only watch them and skip the show.
- I think all bloggers are busy almost all the time. Blogging and researching for new information takes up huge chunks of time. It is so fun though.
- I love rain. I love it. It rained today and it was so fun jumping in the rain puddles with Kyra. I hope she never outgrows that stage. Oh…the fun.
- I dislike meme’s that make you think. This is the most I have thought about a meme in a whole long time. My site is mostly written off the top of my head without thought, so a release basically. I am really struggling with this….aaaahhhhh!
- As much as I dislike meme’s like this one. I still love being tagged for them. It makes you know that someone actually reads here. Yeah, my stats are doing this too, but these publish it out loud…hey I read over there. I love that.