So, Paula the Surf Queen tagged me back after I tagged her, so I have to do this 8 things meme that was floating around. I honestly was hoping this one would miss me. Why well because I am great at writing about me today. I am not so good about writing about my past. I am going to use Paula’s 8 things as inspiration for mine though, so here goes.
- I have never broken a bone in my body. I have said that my finger was broke before because it is shaped strange and has a big bump on it, but honestly. I don’t think it ever was. It is just weird shaped.
- I was in the Army when I got out of high school. I only was in for 11 months though. I got an honorable discharge, but it didn’t feel all that honorable at the time. The miracle in all this though is that I even passed basic training. I have no idea how I did it today. I failed gym class in high school one time for not wanting to change my clothes in front of other girls. In the army, I did push ups naked with other girls….man that sounds dirty. It was more disgusting and stressful though.
- I have never burned down a forest. I as a matter a fact have a very hard time even lighting a match. It takes me several minutes with a book of matches and most the book will probably be gone in the process.
- I can’t think of anyone famous that I have met or even would want to meet. I am not all that star struck. I liked some of Boy Georges music though.
- I had a Beagle when I was a kid. My mom made me name it Princess. I hated that name. I wanted to name it Sacajewia, like the Indian lady. I never really accepted that this dog was mine because I wasn’t allowed to name it.
- I was at Walmart one time and a truck drove over the hood of my car while I sort of watched. I was about 10 feet from my car walking toward the store when this happened. I blogged about this when it happened, but I can’t find that post now.
- My name is Jennifer Hitchcock, but I have only ever seen one Alfred Hitchcock movie. That movie was The Birds and I didn’t like it.
- I really can’t cook that well, but I probably could do a lot better than I actually do. I would rather go out to eat though any day.
Ok, so there is my Paula inspired 8 things. Now…I am to pick 8 people for this hard task of picking 8 things about themselves.