My first 8 things meme was Paula inspired, so why not do a Paul inspired version. (I guess I’ll just use my same line. It is still true.) I honestly was hoping this one would miss me. Why well because I am great at writing about me today. I am not so good about writing about my past. I am going to use Paul’s 8 things as direct inspiration for mine though, so here goes.
- Adam is a very private person, so much so that he is very uncomfortable with strangers in our house. He won’t admit this. Now that his dad lives here, we have a worker come specifically on the days that Adam works so he isn’t here when they are.
- We divide the housework evenly as well. I do the kitchen stuff and Adam does all the rest.
- We are both more of indoors people. I would love the outdoors if I wasn’t so temperature sensitive though. I don’t know how I got this way, but I get very sick from changing temperatures frequently.
- I was a scout and a soldier. Adam was neither.
- We have no sisters between us. I have two younger brothers and Adam has 2 older brothers and a twin brother.
- I would love to go to college more and multimedia design would be something, I could like.
- I play the V-tech V-smile with my daughter. I lost the first time I played. I mean honestly lost while trying. This is a game for 3-7 year olds.
- When I was a kid, I raised rabbits. Rabbits multiply very fast. I had them all named and would get mad when my brothers got a name wrong.
Alright, I considered not tagging anyone since this is my second round, but what fun would that be?? I will refer to my handy dandy MBL last visitors as I sometimes do.
- Just a Girl in Short Shorts
- Great Smokey
- I’m not just a mom…I’m a Home Mom
- Incomprehensible Chapter
- Taj Wanders With Coffee In Hand
- MOM – Mistress of Mayhem
- Unprotected Text – a scallywags journey through medical school.
I love MBL. Don’t you?? LOL….