Have a fun Fall Getaway at the Diwali Festival. The Diwali Festival is an annual event that celebrates the Indian victory of good over evil. The event includes all sorts of classical and folk music as well as crafts and great food. It is October 13th this year.
It is just one of the many activities that go on in the beautiful city of Raleigh. Register a chance to win your FREE Raleigh Getaway, today. There are some pretty nice prizes to go along with this giveaway package.
- One night accommodations for two at the Courtyard by Marriott Raleigh Crabtree Valley
- $25 gift certificate to Bloomsbury Bistro
- Free VIP admission for two to Rum Runners
- 2 tickets to the North Carolina Theatre
- 2 tickets to the N.C. Museum of Art?s Landscapes from the Age of Impressionism
- 2 tickets to Dinosaurs: Ancient Fossils, New Discoveries at the N.C. Museum of Natural Sciences
I am going to tell Robin about this. She is going to the Carolina’s in a few weeks, well actually on October 13th. She used to live down there, so is going to visit friends and stuff. This festival looks like fun so maybe she could meet her friends at it.
I personally like the idea of going to the Museum of Natural Science though. All those science museums are very fun for me, for some reason. I really like life sciences although the fossils and dinosaur stuff isn’t all that interesting to me. I like the modern now sciences more.
I think Raleigh is a great place to visit though. I have been there several times myself and think that if you haven’t and you are planning any type of vacation. Raleigh is worth a thought.