Wander tagged me for this From the Archives Meme, which is either my first tag in a long time or I haven’t been doing a good job of keeping up.
Here is how this meme works:
Here are the rules for this meme:
1) Go back through your archives and post links to five favorite blog posts that you’ve written. But there is a catch:
a) Link 1 must be about family.
b) Link 2 must be about friends.
c) Link 3 must be about yourself, who you are… what you’re all about.
d) Link 4 must be about something you love.
e) Link 5 can be about anything you choose.
2) Post your five links, and then tag five other people. At least TWO of the people you tag must be newer acquaintances so that you get to know each other better.
- This was a fun day at my brothers house.
- This old bus probably isn’t what you had in mind by the objective of friends, but this was a touching day for me.
- About me, my personality test results. That is about as much about me as a person can possibly want to know.
- This is really hard because my whole site is about things I love. This is the objective of my site, to portray things that I love.
- Spring…oh these flowers sprouting look so wonderful. I am so cold right now.
Now to tag five people and two of them have to be newer acquaintances…hmmm…who to pick on… Well, I sort of broke the new acquaintances rule because I haven’t done a meme in so long. They are old friends that I haven’t hit up in awhile.