I got tagged by Sweetpea at Bubba Stuff on this soul pondering title. Honoured too, because she is an a great blogger with wonderful readers.This meme is to list my five to ten goals, no matter how far-fetched or ridiculous it may sound, and of course, realistic ones, and tag other fellow bloggers to do some much needed prioritizing in their lives. If you need more details or more read about personal development, go to the creator’s website at Alex Shalman.com.
My goals are:
- Flourish with my little family, loving both Adam and Kyra better.
- Enable my father-in-law to live more healthy both physically and emotionally.
- Drive safely even when those around me are not.
- I want to loose 25 lbs.
Computer Related Goals
- I want to make a WordPress theme from basically scratch. I don’t necesarily want to use my own creation on this site. I just want to have done it.
- I want to learn to be proficient at PHP. I now have basic knowledge, but want to learn the ins and outs.
- End World Hunger, can that be a goal?
- Become a world famous genetic engineer being the one that discovers a gene that when enhanced will better enable the human body to fight the common cold and essentially eraticate colds from existance.
So this is the point where I am supposed to tag people. Here are my 3 tags. I am going with the last 3 people showing up in my MyBlogLog Widget.