My friend Wander tagged me for a top 5 places to eat meme, so even though I am late a few days. I will still go ahead on with this one. You all know I love eating out.
Here are the rules:
1. Add a direct link to your post below the name of the person who tagged you. Include the state and country youâ€™re in.
2. List out your top 5 favorite places to eat at your location (locally).
3. Tag 5 other people (preferably from other countries/states) and let them know theyâ€™ve been tagged.
Here are my favorite place to eat (in no particular order).
- My favorite place to eat is Chili’s. I am sort of a out of the box eater though and prefer a lot of the chain food places. Chili’s is one of these of course. The little mom and pop’s places are nice, but I don’t know why I prefer the larger chains as you will soon see. My closest Chili’s is in Carlisle, but the one in Harrisonburg VA is the one that really got me loving Chili’s.
- I love Friday’s. I especially love that you get dessert included with a lot of the meals. I usually get one with a nice dessert. Maybe that is why I need to loose weight… The closest Friday’s to me is in Mechanicsburg, so I have to be doing some business like in Harrisburg or something for me to get to eat here.
- Red Robin, I have no idea how this one is on my list. I am not a huge burger eater. However, I love there burgers. I almost always get the BBQ Whiskey Burger with extra onion straws. Yum… I also love that they have this Birthday club which they give you free food for your birthday, which means that there is an automatic go out to Red Robin day 3 times a year in my house. There are Red Robin’s in both Carlisle and Chambersburg. I frequent each about equal and they are both pretty new locations.
- Pizza Hut I love there lunch buffet. There is a Hut right in Shippensburg and it is a really nice one. The old one burnt down, so this is essentially a brand new place. It is actually very nice.
- This last spot is actually kind of hard for me, but I think I am going to go with the American Legion. I am a member and they have some killer specials which put them on top of the others around here. However, The Treat specials and that they are so close to me, puts them in a close 6th spot. Am I allowed to give 6? LOL… Both the AL and Treat are in Shippensburg.
Now the previous players:
Nicole (Sydney, Australia)
Velverse (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
LB (San Giovanni in Marignano, Italy)
Selba (Jakarta, Indonesia)
Olivia (London, England)
ML (Utah, USA)
J (California, USA)
CuriosityKiller (Hong Kong, SAR)
Shelli (Minnesota, USA)
Bluepaintred (Saskatchewan, Canada)
Squirrel (Oklahoma, USA)
Wander (Arkansas, USA)
Jennifer (Pennsylvania, USA)
Iâ€™m not going to tag five though, Iâ€™m only going to tag these three because they were the last 3 to visit my site via MBL. Yeah, this is how I usually get you. LOL…
The first one….this is a site I don’t read regularly. I have actually just read it for the first time, but what the heck hopefully she is a good sport and likes eating.
This second one is another site. I don’t visit regularly. I think my entry in the Writer project has really had an effect on getting me some new readers. I do hope they stick around. I like this sight in that it is written in two languages…that is wonderful.
Lastly a site which I am a regular reader of.