I was looking at other websites tonight in my blogmad account and found this list. It is very appropriate and made me laugh, so I figured I would post it too. A lot of the things on this list are true for me. I guess I am living in year 2006. Woo Hoo….I am with the times for once.
Thirteen Signs That You’re Living In The Year 2006
1. You accidentally enter your PIN number/password on the microwave.
2. You haven’t played solitaire using real cards in years.
3. Your idea of vegging out at home is turning on the a/c, lounging on the lazy boy and watching cable or dvds on your flat screen tv while eating microwavable popcorn.
4. You have a list of 15 different numbers each to reach friends from your cell phone.
5. You email the person who works at the desk next to you.
6. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is because they don’t have email addresses.
7. You pull up in your driveway and use your cell phone to check if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.
8. Almost every commercial on television has a website at the bottom of the screen.
9. Leaving the house without your cell phone is now a cause for panic, making you turn around to go back and get it.
10. You get up in the morning and go online before getting your coffee.
11. You’ve forgotten how to mail a letter.
12. You never go to the bank. Online banking is the way to go.
13. You can probably stay at home one whole year as long as you can get take-out, order groceries, clothes, appliances and whatever else via the web.