- What would you like to accomplish this month?
- How would people who knew you in high school describe you?
- What’s your favorite meal of the day, and why?
- I first off what to get started with a great beginning to a school year. I get my bus this week and get the information for my new students and my new elementary route. I am keeping my same high school route, so only 1/2 new.
I would also like to get it set up so I have another either blog site or e-mail list to manage and a bit more steady predictable income.
- Which one?? Eisenhower, I was a loser. Warren, I was the smart bad girl. I hardly knew anyone at Warren though and I grew up with all the Eisenhower kids. I liked Warren better and sometimes wish I would have graduated from there so I could go to the reunions. I maybe would actually go to those because so few knew me. They would be like you went to school with us and nobody would remember me. It would just be fun.
- I am not a food passionate person. My favorite meals are any that I don’t cook and are over fairly quickly. I like food to taste good, but I can go without for long periods of time. Before Kyra was born. I would just simply not eat on the days that Adam worked or would eat fruits and vegetables that don’t need any preparation. NO, not because I am lazy. I just get caught in doing other things and never really think about food. When I do get to thinking about it. I am starving and don’t want to wait for something to cook. Now, I am always cooking so it seems. Stan needs his meals on an exact schedule. He gets all weirded out if he is an hour late for super. That is what diabetics do though.
Manic Monday questions are found weekly at this site.