- For the holidays, are you a last-minute shopper or do you shop well ahead of time?
- If you had to pick a new first name for yourself, what name would you choose?
- What’s worse,having expectations that are too high, or having no expectations at all?
- Funny, this should be today’s question. I will be finishing my very last required Christmas purchase today this very Manic Monday. So, I guess I am ahead of time.
- Ann, maybe. I don’t know. I do know it would have to be a nice short name. I am getting to like Jennifer more and more though as I get older. Please don’t call me Jenny though, I hate that. Yeah, even when my gram does it. Aaaahhhh!
- I guess both can be a drag. I tend to set mine too high and then am put down. I always tend to have some sort of expectation though, sometimes it seems it would be good to just not have any.
Manic Monday is a fun bunch of bloggers getting together to give you the answers to the weekly question, so go check out the rest of the participants and their answers for this week.