Hey, hey… It’s another Manic Monday.
- What’s the longest you’ve ever waited in line?
- It’s been said that, “The best things in life are free.” Do you think this is true? Why or why not?
- If you could go back in time and re-live one day in your life, which day would you choose and why?
- I am not big on waiting in lines nor on big crowds, so the longest I think I waited every was at Universal Studio’s to ride a ride. If I recall correctly. I did only ride on one ride and then we left… It sucked. That wait was something like 2 hours. So yes, I spent $45 on a ticket to get in, rode a single ride and left.
- Oh, yes. Easy yes. A smile is the very best thing in life, to give and to get. There is nothing better than a happy face.
- No, I don’t want to relive a day. I am completely happy right where I am. Thanks for the offer though, LOL….