Lisa brings Manic Monday alive each week. Go check her out.
- Is there anything to serious to joke about? If so, what falls into that category for you?
- Would you rather be a tortured genius or a happy simple-minded person? Why?
- A dear friend or family member has a terminal illness and is in agony. He/she wants you to help him/her die. What would you do?
- I just simply have a serious personality. I am not a big joker. When I tell a joke more often than not, I didn’t know it was a joke. I know that is hard to believe, but that is the truth. People that know me think I am funny though, but my funny is basically honesty. There is a segment of jokes that I do not find funny a lot of these are the ones that fall in the just plain "duh" category.
- Happy simple minded person, well being a genius is torture all by itself. Believe me!! Oh, yeah… Why? I would rather be happy anyday over tortured and I don’t believe anyone who says otherwise. Ignorance is bliss.
- Research how many aspirin it takes to overdose and how many sleeping pills it takes to get to sleep easy enough to not feel the death part. Do you think this type of research is available?? I glad to not have any friends that I know of as dying at this point. My life is sort of all with living and rather on the healthy side, thankfully.