Manic Monday is here again.
- Which sex do you think has it easier in our culture? Have you ever wished you were the opposite sex?
- What books from your childhood would you like to share with your children?
- What is one talent or skill you don’t possess but always wanted?
- I have wished I was a man before, but I don’t now. I have grown to love being female, but I do have a lot of masculine tendencies in me. Those are here to stay. I don’t think either sex has it particularly easier than the other, but women get away with more. So, if I had to choose, I would say women have it easier.
- I have never been a big reader, so I honestly can’t remember the books from when I was a kid. I know my parents did probably read to me, so it isn’t them.
- I would like some artistic skills, like being able to draw more than stick figures. I so love the arts.