Manic Monday this week.
- If you had to be named after one of the 50 states, which would it be?
- Where do you go for advice?
- What is the sickest you’ve ever been?
- Oh, why am I thinking of “Idaho”, well maybe that isn’t bad if you shorten it to just “Ida”, “Alaska” aaaahhhhh!, Missouri, what?? Oh, lets get serious, Mississippi?? Here is all, I have to say about this. Thanks Mom!!! I was named Jennifer after a character on the soap opera “Guiding Light”. Thanks mom for not naming me Californification or something like that….aahhhh!
- I got straight to Robin usually. Robin is my next door neighbor whom I love to pieces and who will tell it to me straight.
- I was the sickest when I had my appendicitis. I was in the hospital for over 3 weeks as it erupted. That was when I was in the 4th grade.