- What is your most despised household chore?
- Pick out the most important item in your wallet/purse and tell why it’s important to you.
- What was your first car? What was your favorite car when you were young?
- It use to be an easy question with the obvious answer of laundry, but I don’t know if I would mind it so much. I haven’t done it in 10 years. Now, I probably hate cleaning up food or at least I get in trouble for not doing it efficiently enough.
- I don’t usually use either a purse or wallet. My most important thing though is my keys.
- It was a 1990 Dodge Radiant. It was my only car when I was young. I sold it for more than I bought it for when I went into the Army. I got a Dodge Shadow after that and had that until I got the Subaru that I have now. Yeah, I am 30 years old. I have only had 3 cars. I love my Subaru, it is my favorite car. I always liked them, but I not really a car fanatic. I am okay with getting from point A to point B. I do like/want some of the options, like A/C, heating seats, adjustable seats, stuff like that…mostly standard stuff though. I look more for that though when looking for a vehicle than the car itself. LOL…. I know totally the wrong approach, but it hasn’t failed me yet.
If you are interested in Manic Monday it can be found here.