Manic Monday is a weekly meme that I do weekly. It is answering the questions provided weekly at this site.
- Have you planned your funeral and/or written your will?
- Do you carry an umbrella when rain is forecast or do you just risk it?
- How bad is the traffic in your town? Does it bother you or do you take it as it comes?
- Yes, I have a will. It is pretty boring though. It just says that Kyra gets everything and if she isn’t old enough. Kristy is to get Kyra until Kyra is old enough. My IRA is to pay for taxes on my house. I have life insurance that will pay off my house and a little more for Kyra not enough for a motive on murder though. LOL
- No, I never take umbrella. You may find me with my tongue out and doing swirl dances in the rain. I am a bit of a nut. I love a good rain.
- Traffic isn’t real bad in my town. I have been in bad traffic though and it doesn’t bother me as I also love my radio. Traffic is a signal to start singing. It means you need to slow down and take in the scenery, so that is always good advice. We need a little more traffic in this world.