- Do you listen to music regularly? What’s your favorite way to listen– radio, CD, iPod…?
- When listening to music do you tend to focus more on the lyrics or the melody?
- If you had to pick a theme song to sum up your life right now, what would it be?
- My car radio, I don’t really listen all that much otherwise. I have a few burnt CD’s, but I mostly listen to the radio or kids song CD’s. Yeah, I jam to Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star frequently. LOL…
- It depends on song. I like rap music mostly though, but I am not the one that enjoys the cursing and such that is sometimes in them. There are very few songs with foul language that I really like, but the few that I do are because of melody. (Does rap have a melody?? I am talking of the beat, not sure if that is the same in this situation.)
- I like the song 8 Mile for my life. It is all about making a change and standing up for yourself. That is what I did/am doing which is like the bravest thing ever. LOL… Here are the lyrics, so you can all see them. I am sure my readers are some scared of Eminem. There are two curse words in this song, so be warned on that….
I also like Fighter by Christina Aguilera. Here are the lyrics to this song.
Manic Monday can be found weekly at this site.
I don’t know what happened with my Situation Sunday meme that I was doing. I never got the update for that one….I just wanted you all to know if you were looking for it.