- Are you strict about wearing your sunscreen in the summer?
- Do you frequently wear sandals in the summer? Any favorites you’d like to share?
- What are a few great books that you’ve taken along to the beach or on vacation in years past? If you aren’t a big reader, what do you do to while away the lazy hours?
- How do you feel about swimsuit shopping? Love it, hate it, indifferent? What’s your color of choice?
- Yes, I put it on so dark that sometimes it takes 10 minutes to absorb. I am as white as a ghost and hate being burnt. I hide from the sun most of the time though, like now….in my basement.
- Yeah, I wear scandals. They are from Dr. Scholl’s with a gel insert. Here check these ones out, Dr. Scholl’s Original Women’s Wigwam. Mine are sort of like this.
- Oh, you don’t really want to know what I read! Yeah computer manuals and stuff like that. I have been reading books about CSS and PHP here lately. I am pretty good at CSS now though thanks to them. I can at least find the section in my favorite book when I have issues with my codes. I also like reading magazines though. I like shopping reviews and Science magazines. New Scientist is one of my favorites. My cousin was having a 4-H fundraiser, so I ordered a photography magazine. Hopefully it will be good to read. I haven’t gotten any of those yet though.
- I shop online, but I am indifferent. I like “sports” style suits, like you would use to swim laps. I currently have a speedo type. It is navy blue with red on the sides.
If you would like to participate in Manic Monday the questions are posted each week on this site.