- How do you learn best? Watch and learn? Participation? Reading directions or technical manuals?
- Is one of your senses more highly developed than another? If so, which one?
- Summer is almost upon us here in the northern hemisphere. What says summer to you?
- I learn best by listening and being very disruptive with my questions. I love/need instant gratification on my questions or I keep thinking about my questions and not the next stuff that is going on. (My college professors in grammar hated me. Computer professors loved me.) I am okay with reading through directions too though.
- I am a school bus driver, so I have a pretty good sixth sense. I a lot of times know when misbehavior is going on without hearing or seeing it. I can also concentrate in very noisy environments where other people would be going crazy. That isn’t a sense though is it? LOL…
- Watermelon, Oh how I love a wonderful ripe piece of this fruit and getting my face all sticky. LOL…
The questions for Manic Monday are posted here each week for your weekly brain stimulation. Check them out….join the meme.