Lisa hosts Manic Monday. I have been so busy, that I forgot about it early this morning. It is Monday, who knew??
Anyways, here are the questions:
- What family traditions or customs would you most like to see preserved?
- What do you feel is the least sexy part of the body?
- What keeps you awake at night? Why?
- That day off school to do whatever you want per term if your grades are good. How motivational is that?? It was the very best thing every parent should allow this one.
- My stomach – that was way to easy. I am very self conscience of my stomach. I have always had it though and believe I will always have it no matter how skinny I get. I don’t believe there are any number of sit ups that will help me. This is a genetic belly pudge that isn’t going away.
- This is going to seem rather dumb. Well, very dumb… but what keeps me awake at night is not being able to get to sleep. Yeah…it is true though. I worry about not being able to get to sleep at night. It is like the most retarded thing ever, but it is true. I lay in the bed and lay and lay and think “What am I doing wrong. Why does this always happen to me…what is my problem. Geesh….” If you can answer why this is happening to me, please do. It sucks…