Head on over to Manic Monday and give it a shot. Here are the questions this week:
- Which personality trait has gotten you into the most trouble?
- If you had to gain 10 pounds what would you eat to gain the weight?
- How is your private self different from your public self?
- My honesty. I am beyond honest for the most part. My sense of humor comes from my honesty for the most part. My close friends know that I am almost all the time completely serious, but most of them also find this great sense of humor in me that I don’t really see all that often. Yeah, I am the last one to get my own jokes.
- What?? You have to gain it. I guess I would eat the same as I do now. I eat what I want pretty much.
- I honestly don’t think I have a private self versus public self. I am an open book…it is something with that honesty answer at question 1. I now try to keep new people that I meet at arms length with the details of my life gone by, but I don’t really hide anything or act differently in public versus private. I don’t walk up to people and tell them some of the crazy things that have happened with me. I always try to talk in a positive tone, but I do that both private and public.