I love doing my Manic Monday posting every week. It is one I look forward to the crazy questions of…well, every week you can do them too. You find the questions at Manic Monday here.
- What is one thing that you wanted to do this summer but didn’t?
- If you lived a hundred years ago, what job would you’ve had?
- What are some of the most persistent and challenging obstacles in your everyday life?
- I wanted to go to the Baltimore Aquarium. I have changed my goal to this year now, so maybe it will be Christmas time. I will get there though.
- I imagine a homemaker, but I would be a pitiful one. Isn’t that what most women did back than??
- Right now, FINANCES! Paying my bills this month is going to be a challenge, but once I get past this month. I should be okay. I just have my quarterly health insurance bill due, so an extra $800 that I have no budget for. When I get it next time in November. I will have it budgeted in better.