Here are the Manic Monday questions for this week.
- How did you celebrate your last birthday?
- What’s the last thing you bought yourself, just for fun?
- What would the child you once were think of the adult you have become?
- Under the pavilion in my yard with Corey. It is close to her birthday too. We had cake and I think I drank peach something a drink with them. They were excited to see my drink…
- A donut. Does that count?? I had one for lunch today.
- I would have liked me. I am easy to get along with and don’t have that what has happened to kids attitude that I hate in so many other adults.