Lisa brings you Manic Monday every week. If you participate, most weeks sometime in that week. I go visit your posting, this week is no exception because I really enjoy reading all of them. Here is my late entry.
- If you could have a servant come to your house every day for one hour, what would you have them do?
- Has your life ever been changed by an apparently random occurrence?
- You’re having dinner with several friends and acquaintances. They all criticize a close friend of yours (not knowing he/she is a friend). The criticism is unjustified. What would you do?
- This is easy. Clean.
- Yeah, several times but I can’t think of most of them now. Random things have changed my life totally though, like when I was discharged from the Army instead of staying 4 years I was out in 1. Very different out here. One day, I was never going to be a parent and then within a week found out Kyra was on her way. Changed my life that did…ha. I now take all the punches as they come.
- Defend my friend over acquaintances, easy that would be. I would question my friends on why they were saying these things though. I am very defensive of my close friends even with warranted criticism. This is probably why I don’t have a ton of friends though and why I have so few female friends. Nothing against females, but we seem a more sensitive group.