I have been tagged by Binding Ink for this The Fab4 lists. So what the heck…I don’t have Kyra all day and the more I can keep my mind off that fact the better. The idea is simple, just answer the questions.
4 Jobs I’ve Held:
- School Bus Driver obviously
- I used to be a telemarketer, which was a totally fun job. I called people and gave away a vacation package, but the catch was you had to view there sales presentation. It was a good deal in my opinion.
- I used to work as the night auditor at a motel. It was sub-artic temperatures after the biggest storm of the year and some guy gave me a strip show outside the glass window of the front of the motel. That was the beginning of the end. I think I worked there like 2 more weeks.
- I worked at H&R Block. The first person whom I did their taxes was a prostitute from the truck stop. She had tried to solicited my husband. I think she made more money than she claimed.
4 Films I Could Watch Over and Over:
- I am not a huge movie watcher. I have watched very few movies more than once. Pretty Woman though is one I could watch all day. I love it when she says she has a runner in her panty hose, but doesn’t have panty hose on. I always laugh even though I expect the line.
- Beetlejuice this is a just completely strange movie. I love it though and the singing with the ghosts. How fun…
- Gone with the Wind it is just so classical. I can watch it over and over.
- Super Size-It I love McDonalds and can use all the reminding of why I shouldn’t really be eating there or other fast food places.
4 Television Shows I Watch:
- This one is super easy… CSI – All of them. That is easily top of the list. I have them all on DVR and well. There aren’t many I haven’t seen.
- Barney & Friends We watch this every night at bedtime.
- Law & Order – I haven’t watched many of the original show as of yet, but have seen most of the Special Victims and Criminal Intent.
- Fooled By Nature I am very easily fooled. This is a fun show.
4 Places I’ve Lived:
- I grew up in Russell, PA. I will tell you “up by Erie” if you ask me where I grew up though because that is such a small place. It is really about 40 minutes east of Erie.
- I went in the military after this. It sent me to Fort Jackson, SC, Fort Lee, VA, and We Jon Boo (spelled wrong), South Korea.
- I lived in Timberville and Broadway VA where I got married. That is off of 81 on the western side in the Shenandoah Valley. It is a super nice place. That is where I was a telemarketer…
- I was homeless living in a truck for a few years. Not broke or anything, so you can say I lived all across the US with that job. I am now here in southern Pennsylvania.
4 Favorite Foods:
- Chicken and Biscuits are easily on top.
- Pizza, of course.
4 web sites I visit everyday:
- Google Reader
- This Site…
- A few of my job sites. I do some mystery shopping logs and some other jobs at various sites that I visit everyday.
- MomGadget Forums get me a a visitor most days. I rarely say anything though.
4 Places I Would Love To Be Right Now:
- I don’t know. I am right where I want to be, I guess I wouldn’t mind being less broke. I am where I want to be though.
4 Favorite Colors:
4 Names That I Love but Would/Could Not Use For My Children:
I pass this Fab 4 MeMe onto 4 people I’d like to know more about and whose sites you’ll enjoy!