Select Page

Today, was really interesting.  We had the realtor here at 2 pm, she took notes about our house and will give us the appraisal like next Wednesday.  We had the guy that brought Stan his sleeping machine here also at 2 pm.  He is now sleeping with the machine, so tomorrow…he should wake up a new man.  It applies 15% air pressure to his breathing, so his nasal passages won’t close while he is sleeping.

We than went to the mall and I did my one job.  It was funny because I was done with my job sitting eating at Subway.  It was like 6 o’clock or so and my phone rings.  It was the company that I do my jobs for.  They called me to warn me that if my job wasn’t entered by 10 that I would get a warning.  I have no idea why, but I find this funny.  (I wasn’t late at all with this job. They are due Friday night, and you have 24 hours to enter your work.)

The mall is so fun with Kyra.  She likes the stage in the center though.  Adam had to go point to the security guard that we were on the stage or they wouldn’t have said anything.  I later let Kyra on there all by herself and wouldn’t you know he walked by again and he told me again to get her off.  I don’t know why, but I call this humorous too.  I am a  rebel on stage.  Breaking the law, breaking the law….

It is fun that she likes running up and down the center.  I got her to hold my hand so she doesn’t fall flat on her face though, so off we go me walking at a pretty fast pace and her running as fast as her little legs will carry her.  I think everyone in the mall smiles as off we go.  LOL….

Kyra fell asleep on the way home and is still out, so I guess all the mall running exhausted her.

I got my hair cut, but they didn’t cut much off.  It is sad because I thought they did while I was there, but now that I am home.  I say…did they cut any off??  I guess the back looks different.

Well, that is all for today.  I didn’t take a single picture today.  I am really slacking.  I’ll take some tomorrow, promise.  Good Night…